From February 28, No Transactions are allowed from IRCTC Accounts which are not linked with PAN card. So we want to write a guide on how to link your Pan Card to IRCTC E-Wallet or any of irctc accounts.
How To Register and link Pan Card to IRCTC eWallet Account :
- Login in to your IRCTC account.
- Click on eWallet Registration,which is just under the Plan My Travel.
- Fill out all the fields including your PAN Card details.
- Deposit one time registration fee which is 250Rs.
- Now you can add money into your IRCTC eWallet account.
- Max amount you can deposit into your eWallet is Rs.5000/-
- Not the deposit amount is non-refundable.