Guide to file income tax return online at [incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in]: If you are here to know how to file your Income Tax Return or ITR online by logging into Income Tax Login official website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in , then you are at the right place. This guide will helps you to understand how to file your ITR online through ITR login Page. As we know all the residents of India are bound to Pay taxed to the Indian Government when the annual income of the resident is more than the limit. Section 139(1) the income tax act tell us more about the rules and regulations of income tax.
To file your income tax online you need to have user ID and password which can be used login to your Income Tax Login account www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in official website. After logging into your account you need to fill all the forms which are shown to you. You should be very clear about what ever the information you are providing in the online forms because if you enter any wrong details, your application will be rejected. So follow the guide below to know how to fill the income tax form online without any mistakes.
Steps to follow to file income tax return (ITR) online :
- First of all visit official website of income tax department – incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Click on submit returns/ forms
- A login page will open as soon as you click.
- Enter your user ID and password to login.
- In the next page you will be redirected to your dashboard page.
- Now click on ‘My pending action’ tab.
- Your online ITR form will be available now.Fill the form. You need to enter the PAN, ITR form name, select the assessment year, etc and finally click on submit.
- In the Next step, click on personal information in assessment page.
- Enter your personal information and click on ‘submit’.
- You will be asked to enter your income details, you need to enter your income details correctly and click Submit.
- Now click the tax details button which will show you the tax information. Click Submit.
- In this step you need to provide some verification details, just click on taxes paid and verification and enter your details and verify them. Click on submit.
- Click on my account and select the e-filled/returns forms.
- Here in this step you need to verify your ITR and click on it.
- Download your ITR-V/ acknowledgement.
- Now Click on e-file and select the e-verify return.
- In the final step verify your ITR and your ITR filing is completed.
Hope you find the above useful to file your income tax details online. Still if you face any difficulties don’t forget to comment below and we will try to help you out. Make sure you fill the online forms with out any mistakes.